Dyson V11 Animal is one of the high-priced Cordless Vacuum cleaners in the market. The vacuum cleaner is such a commodity we use weekly or twice a week.
When you buy one it is wise to look for quality and not to be baffled about cost. This V11 Animal of Dyson works exclusively well on rugs or a carpet and for cleaning the pet hairs.
This Dyson vacuum cleaner is particularly for you if you need deep cleaning for any type of surface.
But if you are not willing to spend much on an animal vacuum cleaner and if your floor gets dirty frequently it is not the right option for you.
Because it has relatively smaller dirt carriers, which you need to clean very often. Now, we will review the full features of the Dyson V11 Animal Cordless vacuum cleaner.
Dyson V11 Animal Full Review
Dyson V11 Animal Cordless is a very handy vacuum cleaner with easy-functioning tools. There are three options to set your battery performances namely: Auto, Echo, and Boost.
The third one will give you the best performance simultaneously with the least battery life. So, in my opinion, it is recommended to turn the auto mode on.
It has a new, higher-capacity lithium-ion battery; which ensures a run time of up to 60 minutes. Although the Dyson V11 Animal has extra power, the trigger switch means no wasted battery caused by the motor running when you’re not actually cleaning.
Automatic transformation of motors for different types of the floor is a bonus favor from this V11 model.
Dyson V11 Animal Cordless will come to you along with a handful of accessories such as a crevice tool, upholstery tool, and even an additional brush for cleaning spider web on the wall.
This vacuum cleaner is also equipped with a wall climbing docking station and a charger which takes approximately 4.5 hours to be charged fully.
It can be transformed into a handheld vacuum to give you the best effect while cleaning the sofa, stairs, and other furniture.
Dyson will provide you two years warranty for V11 Animal and expert servicing also it has a fair shipping policy.
Design and Accessories
As Dyson V11 Animal is a stick cordless vacuum cleaner made of a cleaner head, extension wand, and motor.
It’s slim and compact, but it’s a bit top-heavy as well because the motor is located at the handle. It also has spiral bristles that go deep into carpets picking up even the tiniest and most persistent dirt.
It is equally as useful on hardwood and other bare floors. It adapts to the level of the floor in order to pick up the dirt and dust efficiently.
Some of the core accessories of Dyson V11 Animal are:
- Combination tool: This crevice tool converts into the brush head so that it can be transformed quickly as you’re cleaning shelving, upholstery, automobiles, and other oddly shaped surfaces.
- Petty motorized tool: Perfect for cleaning carpets and pet hair.
- Crevice tool: Concentrates suctioning power in tight spaces.
- Dirt brush: Lifts fibers for deeper cleaning.
- Wand storage clip: This allows you to store the crevice and combination tools on the vacuum for easy access.
Size & Proportions
Dyson V11 Animal Cordless is comparatively compact and thin, which means you will enjoy working with it and can easily put it away.
Almost no problem to clean and use it in hard-to-reach areas of your house. It measures 50.6×9.8×10.3 inches in total while weighing some 6.68 pounds.
While the dimensions don’t affect maneuverability in this case, the weight might be an issue depending on your needs and preference.
All over Machine Filtration
“Whole-machine filtration” assures that 99.7% particles up to 0.3 microns in size are absorbed with the vacuum discharging cleaner air into the environment.
Anything that’s caught in the filter lands in the cyclone chamber, which uses forces of up to 79,000G to throw particles into the bin.
The bin itself is easy to maintain and clean: Simply pull a lever on the side of the V11 Animal and it empties downwards, with little risk of a spill.
The good and bad of Dyson V11 Animal are given below.
- Made for all types of cleaning even for removing pine needles stuck in the carpet.
- Upholstery attachments for cleaning sofa and furniture.
- Improved battery performance, up to 60 minutes run time. Relatively more than other conventional vacuums.
- Extra-large motor and filtration system.
- Secure Tool Fit: This ensures that they do not fall off while in use
- Easy Maintenance The brush roll in the Torque Drive cleaner head is easy to remove if you need to cut away hair/string wrapping.
- Silent: It is a joy to use in ECO mode and you can almost have a conversation while vacuuming
- Comparatively expensive in the market.
- A bit smaller dust carrier.
- Must be charged, this is one of the downfalls of any cordless vacuum.
- Heavy: V11 animal is the heaviest of all the Dyson cordless stick vacuums
Dyson provides the best instruction for its user. You can get the manual of Dyson V11 Animal Cordless on the official Dyson website.
Dyson V11 Animal Customer Reviews
Dyson V11 Animal is one of the top-rated cordless vacuum cleaners.
More than 1750 people give ratings and reviews of Dyson V11 on amazon. This model from Dyson gets 85% 5-star reviews on amazon.com.
Also V11 Animal gets high ratings and reviews on the official Dyson website, Best Buy, Costco, Lowes, Wayfair, and Walmart. V11 cordless gets almost 4.7 to 4.8-star customer reviews among the majority of eCommerce platforms.
Which makes Dyson V11 trusted among the buyers.
FAQ of Dyson V11 Animal
Using any device for the first time will arise a lot of questions and here are some of the highlights which come very frequently for Dyson V11 Animal:
- How do I know when to clean the filter using Dyson V11 Animal? If and where there is a blockage?
The LCD screen of it will show how much left the battery time and when the filter should be cleaned. That is really amazing. isn’t it?
And blockages it can be said 80% blockages can be detracted at home in an easy way.
- Does hair get tangled in the brush?
To answer this simply it can be said, not at all, it has an exclusive filtration system that blocks hair from being entwined.
- Can I turn the high mode on all-time or all the floor types in Dyson V11 Animal?
Nope, Dyson V11 Animal will give you lesser performance instead, and also have a chance of jeopardizing.
So while you maneuver it on the rug or a mat keep it on neutral, it will give you much better performance.
- Does the suction power of V11 Animal cordless have better suction power?
Definitely, V11 has 20% more power than its predecessors and any contemporary vacuums.
Almost twice the suction capability of other vacuum cleaners.
We have already mentioned this Dyson V11 Animal Cordless is very easy to use and needs only basic maintenance.
Which is simply regular filter Washing. The filtration system is washable, so you’ll have to clean it at least every six months or even more frequently if you want to.
You’ll also have to empty the dust Carrier regularly and wash it from time to time. It’s up to you to decide how often this will be since it depends on how often you use the vacuum.
It’s important to note that the Dyson V11 shows regular filter maintenance reminders, blockage alerts, and troubleshooting solutions.
If you want to be updated and desire to get a convenient experience using Dyson V11 Animal Cordless is recommendable for you as it has all the latest tools and functions.
For instance, the LCD screen will always give you updates about the condition of your machine-like, like its charging or filtering system.
Very handy and goes well with all the floors more or less.
If you are exhausted about your vacuum cleaning experience and thinking about buying a new vacuum cleaner then we highly recommend testing this Dyson V11 Animal cordless vacuum cleaner.