For cleaning the floor, a canister vacuum cleaner is worth considering.
According to the consumer’s report, all of the canister models do a great job cleaning bare floors and are also good at cleaning carpets. Now canister offers both bag and bagless vacuums.
Here you’ll find the review on the best bagless canister vacuum cleaner.
Bag and bagless both have advantages and limitations. The bagless vacuum cannot contain dirt and debris when the container shows the signal of filling.
This type of bag-free canister vacuum is better on rough floors and stairs.
Here I am narrowing down the list of the best-rated bagless canister for you, and they are currently available on the market.
You’ll find their advantages and limitation here. Later part of the article, you’ll be suggested the features you need to ensure before buying.
Before wrapping up the article, I’ll answer the common questions of the consumers.
Top 8 Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
Therefore, I am going to show you the top 8 bag-free canister vacuums. They all are quite affordable, handy, and user-friendly.
I’ve listed these eight bagless canister vacuums according to the consumer’s review.
For cleaning a hardwood floor, Bissell PowerGroom Multicyclonic Bagless offers a powerful, maneuverable canister vacuum, which makes cleaning a spontaneous task.
The Bissell PowerGroom Bagless has a compact design, and a motorized roller brush helps to lift embedded dirt and pet hair from the floor.
This bagless canister vacuum has a telescopic rod. So, you can easily reach up to the uncomfortable position under the furniture and the ceilings.
The telescopic rod allows users to fingertip control for proving convenient access to the brush roll-on/off as well as variable suction ability to control.
You can easily clean a dusting brush, service tools, and upholstery with a vacuum. The dirt cup capacity of the tool is 2-liter.
The motorized brush rolls for picking up the pet’s hair, dirt, and debris from the floor without any scratch.
For heavy suction, the machine offers 15x multi-cyclonic technology, which increases your filter’s lifetime.
After finishing the vacuuming, you have to press a button on the wand. Thus the whole cord will rewind.
The dimension of the canister is 11.8 x 15.1 x 13.5 inches and has a weight of 10 pounds. It is offering on year legal warranty.
- It has very lightweight and has an affordable price.
- Multi-surface cleaning operations make the vacuum valuable.
- It has a retractable cord. You don’t need to wrap up the cord.
- 15x cyclonic technology increases the lifetime of the filter and offers multi-level filtration.
- 15 feet cord length doesn’t seem long enough.
- At the time of vacuuming, sometimes the pole pulls apart. It happens because there is no locking handle system to the pole.
It is time to stop using heavy vacuums because Eureka NEN110A Whirlwind Bagless is offering plenty of power and advantages whenever you need to clean up the floor.
The canister vacuum has a telescopic floor wand. So, you can easily use it around the furniture.
Moreover, the wheeled canister remains stationary. You don’t need to bend down. Thus, less stress and a clean arm will be ensured.
The Eureka NEN110A Bagless offers 3 deep with Whirlwind canister vacuum. It allows users to use integrated airflow control through the handle, which includes 3 settings.
They are carpet, upholstery, and hardwood floor. Moreover, the vacuum offers a 3-liters cup for collecting dust.
As the canister vacuum is bag-free, don’t need to get tensed about replacing a bag or filter. You can wash the filter for maximizing its lifetime.
Another premium feature of the Eureka Whirlwind is, it offers a crevice tool in the hose handle.
If you need a short hand-cleaning operation, you can disconnect the stem from the hose and finally switch between the crevice tool and dusting brush.
The dimension of the vacuum is 20.6 x 13.8 x 12.6 inches and has a weight of 8 pounds. Besides, the product is backed by the ARG( Amazon Renewed Guarantee).
This Bagless Vacuum will be eligible for a replacement within 90 days of receipt if it doesn’t work as expected.
- Easy empty of the dust cup. You have to push a button on the handle.
- It offers a very lightweight and short hand-cleaning operation.
- Washable filter and dust cup.
- The power cord is short and has a noisy little operation.
The KOBLENZ Centauri canister vacuum assemblies of extreme parts with an attractive look.
As it is a bag-free canister vacuum, it offers a large size cup for collecting dust and debris.
The vacuum runs with a powerful 1300-watt motor, enough for sucking the pet’s hair, dust, and debris from the carpets.
Also, an expendable wand makes the difficult reaching areas facile. It is contemplated as one of the best bagless canister vacuums for hardwood floors.
The dimension of the vacuum is 11.2″ H x 11.3″ W x 17.4″ D and has a weight of 13.66 lb. Moreover, the KOBLENZ Centauri Canister provides a retractable power cable and pleated filter.
That’s why it ensures excellent filtration. Also, the vacuum has a flexible hose with a telescopic metal wand and a crevice with a feather tool. This vacuum is suitable for both carpet and floor.
- 2-in-1 makes the tool suitable for both floor and carpet.
- The bagless canister vacuum offers a telescopic wand. You can easily dust-free under the furniture.
- A retractable cable makes it easy to set up the cord orderly.
- For a tall person, the short handle makes the cleaning tough.
The bag-free Ovente Canister Cyclonic Vacuum is advantageous for those who have allergies, asthma, COPD, or any respiratory conditions.
The bagless vacuum has a multi-level HEPA filtration system. HEPA filtration system captures nano-size dust particles.
The HEPA effectively disqualifies most of the bacteria, mold spores, pathogens, microbial, dander, etc.
The Ovente is not only offering many extraordinary features, but also it has a smart look with black/grey/red color scheme.
You will be flattered easily. The vacuum is small in size but runs with a power-up to 1200-watts and keeps running regular suction to pick up most of the debris.
The canister allows the user some premium attachments like floor brush for hard floors and setting for carpets, combination crevice nozzle for reaching down severe angles and areas.
The dimension of the product is 11.5 x 15.5 x 10 inches and has a weight of 12 pounds.
The Ovente Bagless Canister offers a step button to turn off/on automatic cable rewinder and 360-degree hose swivel.
The LED light alert indicates the dust container has its full limit. So don’t need to worry about how much dust the container has gathered.
- HEPA filtration and automatic cord rewind make this canister vacuum valuable.
- The vacuum allows nonstop suction to be deep and cleans the surfaces in a single pass.
- The vacuum can remove 99.97% of airborne particles, which are as small as 0,3 micrometers and approximately 300 times smaller than a hair.
- Therefore, it demands a higher price than other vacuums.
The Atrix Canister Revo Red bag-free vacuum is HEPA certified perfect for those who want to buy a canister vacuum at affordable prices.
The Atrix Canister is an expert in picking up dry particles like soot, dust, laser, pet hair, color toner allergies, and mold spores.
The filter is a cartridge type, so you can easily replace the filter without any mess. As a brand, Atrix is offering numerous models of vacuum for industrial and home purposes.
The primary function of this canister vacuum is all of the components have been designed to be washable and reusable, including the HEPA filtration system.
The vacuum offers a variable-speed motor. Users can change the speed depending on what type of vacuuming they want.
You can switch motor speeds from hardwood floors to carpets to draperies to maintain the perfect amount of occlusion.
The powerful bag-free and portable size vacuum has a dimension of 19 x 11.5 x 8.5 inches and has a weight of 10.9 lbs.
Moreover, the machine is equipped with a variety of accessories and fittings versatile for cleaning.
Such as 6′ hose, extended telescopic handle 22″-36″, air-controlled turbo brush, round shape mote brush, crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, foam exhaust filter, foam premotor, etc.
- The HEPA filter collects all sorts of microparticles in the dust.
- Variable speed motor helps to maintain proper suction during vacuuming.
- A 20-foot retractable power cord allows users to do vacuuming from a distance.
- The vacuum heats up a bit more than other canister bagless vacuums.
The EyeVac Pro provides the latest technology of touch-less activation. The machine always remains ready to pick up activation signals automatically.
This vacuum has a dual filtration system that offers exquisite filtration of molecules, dirt, and dust. The EyeVac Pro Canister is providing a fast cleanup system that is suitable for any surface.
Also, the vacuum is perfect for spills and maintenance cleaning without kicking up dust.
The motor runs at power off 1400 watts, and it can remove up to 100% dust, debris, and pet hair from the air and floor.
Moreover, the Stationary vacuum is ideal for industrial and commercial use. You can use it in a salon, kitchen, boutiques, etc.
The tool is equipped with 2 highly active filters, which can filtrate extreme dust and dirt and return fresh air suitable in the environment.
The dimension of the machine is 13 x 7.5 x 20.5 inches and has a weight of 14 pounds.
- The EyeVac Pro Canister provides touchless operation, which increases the efficiency of the vacuum, and it looks attractive so you can use it for decoration purposes.
- It proves the double filtration system.
- It can remove up to 100% of dust particles.
- As the vacuum is not movable, you have to clean the floor from a long distance.
The Severin is offering the latest technology, maintaining quality and tradition. This company has been manufacturing household electric equipment for over 60 years.
The premium level feature of the machine is, it can read and show the measure of energy efficiency class, cleaning class on carpets, dust emission class, volume, etc. you can easily read the values from the energy indicator and decide the suitable action for the device.
The Severin Nonstop Bagless works to keep two things in head. One is usability, which pays close attention to absorbing good dust and blows out clean air at low noise.
Number two is it optimizes the energy dissipation without compromising the function.
The Severin is quite famous for its durability, materials, finishes, and cleaning ability.
Before making the canister vacuum, its materials are passed through a breakage test, surface through light, and abrasion-resistant tests.
It works on the theory of the multi-cyclone system, where 1st cyclone stage is followed by a few small cyclones, where the finest particles from the air stream are spun.
The dimension of the product is 22.3 x 15.5 x 13.2 inches and has a weight of 20.9 pounds. You can save your money by buying a bagless vacuum.
The waste is held in a container, and you can quickly empty it by pressing a button.
- The vacuum provides low noise and nonstop, high suction performance.
- The HEPA filter filtrate up to 99.95%(H13) or 99.995(H14). The air of the household can be cleaned up to 100%.
- It provides a variety of accessories for supporting every kind of condition.
- The cord length is a bit shorter.
The Kenmore 22614 bagless canister vacuum has very lightweight with a HEPA filtration system.
The vacuum is pet-friendly and clears all kinds of pet hair by the feature of pet PowerMate.
Moreover, it cleans dirt, allergen-inducing dust from the surfaces like hardwood, laminate pile carpet with ease. The HEPA ensures the cleaning of 99.97% of debris, trapping dander, odors, mold spores, and pollen from the surfaces.
The telescopic wand has an extended length of 9′. For cleaning the tight spaces, you can detach the handle from the hose.
Even it provides 2 onboard accessories such as a dusting brush and crevice tool for handy cleaning.
The dimension of the tools is 24.5 x 15.5 x 16.9 inches and has a weight of 26 pounds. The compact design of the vacuum makes it lightweight and easy to lift.
- The vacuum does an excellent job of eliminating hair from tangling around the brush.
- The aluminum telescopic wand can be extended for 9’ and makes the wand durable and lightweight.
- A 24′ power cord allows you to cover more space around your house. Thus you don’t need to unplug and re-plug the power cable as you change the positions frequently.
- The vacuum has an average suction power.
What to See Before Buying a Bagless Canister Vacuum
Every time you buy any item, you should know what the item’s purpose is. How can the item be beneficial to you?
By combining both the purpose of a bagless canister vacuum cleaner and its benefits according to your need, you will be able to filter out the best bagless canister vacuum for you.
The main factor to check before buying a canister vacuum is the filtration process.
The filtration process ensures uncontaminated air in your home. Also, a sound filtration system can be a part of the process to assist better maintenance and increase the lifetime of the vacuum.
If you want a better filtration system, you should look for HEPA filtration. The HEPA effectively disqualifies most of the bacteria, mold spores, pathogens, microbial, dander, etc.
It is a little bit technical. For better picking of dust, dirt, mold spores, you have to ensure better suction ability.
For that, you’ll need a powerful motor and a variation of suction power. Because of different kinds of surfaces, you have to ensure a different kind of suction power.
Also, suction power is an essential factor to take as it’ll assist you in determining the vacuum’s capacity at the time of cleaning out dirt.
Bag or Bag-Free
This is a thing totally up to you. Here I am going to tell you some differences between them.
If you use a bagged canister vacuum, there will be a chance of exposure to dirt while emptying the bag. For bagless, the chance is more.
Now comes the reusability issue. For a bagged vacuum, you have to change the bag frequently. On the other hand, for bagless, you can use the bin countless time.
Another problem you’ll face for bagged vacuum is, if the vacuum sucked anything accidentally, you would need to do a hard task to retrieve the sucked object.
For a bagless vacuum, it seems an easy task. Also, you have to pay additional costs for a bagged vacuum as a new bag will be required on a regular basis.
But a bagless canister vacuum offers no additional costs.
Sometimes, you have to reach out to the tight space and tough angle. If the nozzle length is small, it is almost impossible to reach there.
That’s why you should make sure of a long hose and nozzle before buying a canister vacuum.
Yes, you have a limited budget for a canister vacuum cleaner. In that price limit, you have to ensure the features you need.
Whatever price you cost for buying a vacuum cleaner, make sure that the canister vacuum has a durable body, and the handle of the vacuum is aluminum made.
Do not waste your money on non-durable products.
How does the HEPA filter work?
– As you know, Many vacuum cleaners come with the HEPA filter. Well, a HEPA filter works for increasing the cleaning efficiency with the advanced FILTERING SYSTEM.
Moreover, it is capable of capturing dirt from textile materials, pet hair, allergens, mold, and tobacco ash.
You will get an extra feature from HPEA filters as it has an artificial brain to remove the dirt. All you need to do is that, choose a vacuum cleaner that offers HEPA filters.
How to clean a canister vacuum cleaner?
–To clean the vacuum cleaner, you need a cloth, liquid dishwasher, scissors, brush. After gathering the equipment, you are ready to start. Then-
- Unplug your device from the flow of electricity.
- Clean the inside of the device with a cloth.
- After that, you need to clean the device with the dishwasher.
- Wash the device with clean water.
- Now dry the device with a dryer or manually.
Scissors will be used to cut the cloth and sort out the dirt that is attached to the body of the filtration system.
What’s the difference between a bag and a bagless canister vacuum cleaner?
The main difference between a bag and a bagless canister vacuum cleaner is that one comes with the bag, and then another one comes with a cup of bean instead of bags.
The bagless canister vacuum cleaner is a little more expensive than the bagged canister vacuum.
You need to change the bag frequently in the bagged canister vacuum wherein in a bagless canister vacuum you need to clean the bin only.
Now you’ve learned the benefits of a bagless canister vacuum. A bagless vacuum offers an easier solution to manage dirt and dust.
All of the canister bagless vacuums I’ve given here are among the first few choices of consumers. Among the best bagless canister vacuum, you should choose the durable one and the lighter one.
Do not try to pull the vacuum by the cord. It can loosen the power connection and cause a short circuit.
Moreover, you shouldn’t use a vacuum on wet floors, flammable materials, and sharp objects. Do not use the vacuum outside the house.
- Top 8 Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
- 1. Bissell Powergroom Multicyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum – Corded – 1654
- 2. Eureka NEN110A Whirlwind Lightweight Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner (Renewed)
- 3. KOBLENZ Centauri Canister Vacuum Cleaner – Corded
- 4. Ovente Bagless Canister Cyclonic Vacuum with HEPA Filter (ST2010)
- 5. Atrix Canister Revo Red Vacuum Bagless
- 6. EyeVac PRO Touchless Stationary Vacuum – Bagless Canister vacuum
- 7. Severin Germany Nonstop Corded Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- 8. Kenmore 22614 Pet-Friendly Lightweight Bagless Compact Canister Vacuum
- What to See Before Buying a Bagless Canister Vacuum
- Final Note