Shark and Dyson are two world’s best-renowned brands in the Vacuum industry. Shark is an awesome brand that manufactures a wide variety of appliances like vacuum cleaners.
Dyson is also a great brand. Both Shark and Dyson brand comes with their stick, upright, handheld, canister, and robotic vacuums.
Customers are very satisfied with their vacuum cleaners as both brands offer outstanding performance with strong suction.
Also, these vacuums allow you to use them on several surfaces such as carpets, woods, tile floors, etc.
Another distinct characteristic that we’ve noticed in Shark and Dyson vacuums is their dust collection system.
They come with bagless hygienic dust holding dust cup which means you need not touch dust while the bin gets filled with dust.
Besides, you’ll notice many distinguishing characteristics. Let’s have a look at the entire article to know more…
Shark P50 vs. Dyson V11 vs. Shark ION F80 Specific Comparison Table
|Models||Shark ION p50||Dyson V11||Shark ION F80|
|Best For||Covering versatile floor type & long running time||Automatic features and convenience||Upright performance, hard floors|
|Technology and Features||DuoClean Technology, anti-allergen complete seal technology, HEPA filter, three cleaning modes, powerful suction||Dynamic Load Sensor (DLS), three cleaning modes, point and shoot hygienic bin emptying, LED display, drop-in Docking, advanced powerful battery, whole-machine filtration, acoustically engineered design, completely sealed filtration system, in-line configuration.||DuoClean, Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology, anti-allergen complete seal technology, HEPA filter|
|Weight||12 pounds||20 pounds||8.51 pounds|
|Run Time||60-120 min|
|Dimension||10.2″ x 12.4″ x 44.8″||50.6″ x 9.8″ x 10.3″||13.43″ x 10.24″ x 45.98″|
|Price||Check Price||Check Price||Check Price|
Shark P50 vs. Dyson V11 vs. Shark ION F80 Overall Product Review
Shark p50 Vacuum Cleaner – Best for Versatile Cleaning Options
The p50 is one of Shark’s best vacuum cleaners and it is also the first cordless powered vacuum. It is a versatile vacuum cleaner that comes with several features.
Firstly, this lift-away vacuum cleaner comes with three cleaning modes: Simplest Upright vacuum mode, Stick mode, Handheld Mode.
The simplest upright vacuum mode helps in picking up more dust, particles, debris from hard surfaces such as wood floors, carpets, tile floors, etc. while cleaning.
The simple mode is just for simple and straight cleaning but what about critical areas such as under furniture, corners, and edges?
Shark offers you a Stick mode to solve this issue. You can easily remove the canister and it will extend the length of the motorized brush.
That means you can easily navigate any hard-to-reach place using this feature.
And finally using the handheld mode, you can hold the canister in your hand to clean cars, cupboards, etc.
Besides this vacuum has a large capacity dust holding dust cup that holds twice as must dust as Shark’s other model i-e ION F80.
Plus, it comes with a removable battery feature and this vacuum offers you up to 50 minutes of run time.
- Easy to operate
- Decent suction power
- Offers up to 50 minutes runtime
- Have a large dust cup capacity
- HEPA filtration system
- Not loud
- It might feel heavier
- It doesn’t come with additional accessories
Dyson V11 Cleaner – Best for Convenience/Automatic Functions
The V11 is Dyson’s latest vacuum model that we can actually call an advance.
It comes with several magnificent features such as a powerful motor, Dynamic Load Sensor (DLS) system, Stiff nylon bristle brush, anti-static carbon filter filaments, LCD display, etc.
It has strong suction power which means this vacuum capable of picking up fine dust, small particles, debris, etc. from your hardwood and carpet floors effectively.
Its stiff nylon bristle will dive deep into your carpet to remove any ground-in dirt. Plus the soft, anti-static carbon filter filaments can capture all types of dirt and remove them from your hardwood floors.
It also comes with three different power modes for you to choose from: Eco mode, Auto mode, and Boost mode.
The vacuum cleaner comes with a long-lasting battery that can deliver you 20% more suction power.
Thanks to its Dynamic Load Sensor (DLS) system that can automatically change the motor speed between hard floors and carpets for effective cleaning.
- Much better suction
- Easy to assemble
- Great battery life
- Easy to mount on the wall
- Lots of attachments
- LCD screen tells you how much time you have left
- Has trouble over rugs
- You can’t charge it while cleaning
Shark ION F80 Vacuum Cleaner – Best for Upright Performance, Hard Floors
Shark is one of the best popular vacuum brands, not only in the USA but also in the world.
They manufacture quality vacuums and this Shark ION F80 vacuum cleaner is no exception to this. Let’s see what it has to offer.
The Shark APEX is a versatile, bagless, cordless vacuum cleaner that is equipped with Shark DuoClean technology.
Its Duoclean Technology helps you to clean fine dust and large debris on carpets and hard floors.
It has strong suction power for which it leaves no single particles, dust, debris, etc. while vacuuming your floors.
Besides, its Multiflex Technology enables you to clean any hard-to-reach space easily such as under furniture, edges, etc.
With the push of a button, its Powered Lift-Away® technology allows you to detach the pod and clean hard-to-reach areas while still delivering power to keep the brush roll spinning.
It comes with 2 removable lithium-ion batteries and it will offer you up to 80 minutes of total runtime in hand vacuum power mode.
Moreover, this vacuum cleaner has LED lights on its handle and floor nozzle that helps you to clean any dark spaces or low visibility areas.
- Heavy Duty
- Fantastic on hard floors (and carpet)
- HEPA filtration
- LED lights actually help you see what you are doing
- Good, Easy-to-clean filters
- Powered lift-away is amazing for stairs
- Heavy and bulky
Shark p50 vs. Dyson v11 vs. Shark ION F80 – The Key Advantages
In the earlier section, we’ve highlighted the detailed features of the three vacuums.
Key Advantages of Shark P50
- It comes with a HEPA filtration system that assists in capturing almost 99.99% of dust, allergens, and dander.
- It is equipped with DuoClean Technology for a better cleaning experience.
- It has two brush rolls to perform extensive cleaning which means it can clean tiny dirt particles as well as large debris from both hard floors and carpets.
Key Advantages of Dyson v11
- Dyson v11 has v11 has 7 cell Lithium-ion batteries that offer more running time.
- The Dyson v11 motor is also stronger as compared to the previous v10 model and it can deliver 20% more suction power.
- It comes with a docking station which means you can just drop it in the wall-mounted dock after completing the cleaning task. It also comes with a super convenient touch-free empty dust bin cleaning system.
Key Advantages of Shark ION F80
- The Shark F80 is easy to maneuver because it is like a glorified broom – no cord, no canister dragging behind
- 2 X Ion power pack systems include 2 removable, rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and a charging dock
- Top suction component detaches for handwork and works well on pile carpet and wood floors
- Much lighter weight than an upright vacuum (and again, no cord)
Shark p50 or Dyson v11 or Shark ION F80? We have discussed more than one point in this comparison article.
These three vacuums are the advanced products in Shark and Dyson vacuum manufacturers. Each vacuum offers exceptional cleansing consequences with its superior features.
Moreover, they allow the cleansing of more than one-floor type.
But, the features that separate them are the advanced features of Dyson v11. It offers a few automated functions and convenience to its users.
For this reason, frankly, we will say, if the fancy cordless vacuum is what you searching out, go for v11.
- Shark P50 vs. Dyson V11 vs. Shark ION F80 Specific Comparison Table
- Shark P50 vs. Dyson V11 vs. Shark ION F80 Overall Product Review
- Shark p50 vs. Dyson v11 vs. Shark ION F80 – The Key Advantages